Essential Updates About Google Penguin 4.0
On September 23, 2016, the Google has announced that Google Penguin 4.0 is the newest part of its Core Algorithm.
A lot of people have been awaiting for this. This article will mainly talk about the benefits brought about Penguin 4.0.
1. The first thing with Penguin 4.0 is that it is available for all languages and countries. This would simply mean that everyone will follow the same rules while enjoying similar impact independence for all websites.
2. The real-time feature of Penguin 4.0 is the talk of the town. This means that whenever the Google changes information in the page or the linked pages, then its rankings will be changed also. Both the negative and positive impact is more noticeable in a fast pace.
3. Another good thing with this Penguin 4.0 is that you can recover from the penalty more fast than before. A webmaster should perform the best way he can in removing harmful links and improving the site, if it is penalized. With all the efforts, good results will be seen and felt sooner.
4. Penguin 4.0 is a part in the core algorithm of Google. That is what the Google said about the update. Continuously monitoring the backlink profile is what you should do.
5. This is becoming granular. That is to say, the particular pages toxic links are given the focus, rather than the whole site. Tracking the micro-penalties becomes more hard. So, it is important to audit the necessary specific pages and subdomains of your site regularly.
The question now is, how to get the most of it?
The danger of this Penguin is that you will never get a notice that your site is already penalized. Some people only assume that they are penalized with they see indirect signs like declined positions or sharp drop.
The good thing here is that you are able to see the results more quickly. This can be beneficial for you. Both the penalization and recovery process becomes faster. Below are few things you need to bear in mind to protect your site.
Spend time to regularly monitor your position. You can stop the changes in the position, but it is better to get informed through setting up a regular email alert. Next, you have to ensure that the backlink profile is clean and healthy. Be sure to check the new as well as the lost backlinks on a regular basis. The entire site can be protected when you do a backlink audit. You need to perform this step as the Penguin becomes more granular. Finally, you have to set up properties in the search console of Google for every subdomain while updating the disavowed file.